Rabu, Julai 24, 2013

Ramadhan reflection for myself (us..)

Assalamualaikum and good day peeps? How's your Ramadhan going? Great? Alhamdulillah..khair.. :) 

Dear friends..as we know..Ramadhan is a very special month...which is the best time to repair ourselves..to draw the line to all of our bad habits, behavior..and so on..

But you know what? What have we actually done on this Ramadhan? Are we still with our old self?

Wallahi..

I feel the same too when it comes to the word "change"..I admit it's hard...really..it's hard..it takes full determination...sometimes I do feel like crying when I think "why?? why am I still the same?? I want to change to a better self..but why I see no difference?? why??"

Indeed..it makes me feel down to the ground sometimes..but then I remembered this beautiful verse in the Quran...

 لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا  
“la yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus’aha” Allah does not burden a person with something more than he can bear...
 (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:286)

Wallahi wa billahi wa tallahi..indeed Allah has given us so many beautiful messages..but we still didn't see it..Allahu...please forgive us...

Yes...I see it now!! There's still hope..we are still in Ramadhan, people!! Please..don't take it for granted... (a reminder for myself too.. =,=)

A friend of mine shared this quote..
If you can't control yourself in Ramadan, you can't control yourself on regular days for sure. 

Okay...wake up call, people....let's go!! :)

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, (Ash-Sharh 94:5) 

(p/s = Ramadhan kareem everyone! Barakallahu fikum.. :D )

Tiada ulasan: