Ahad, Julai 07, 2013

Fake life?


*Note = this post has been kept as a draft for a long, long time... :D
found this interesting quote from an amazing sister Aisyah Shakirah..I really like the way she speaks out her mind...


Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all of you..Alhamdulillah..I've got the chance to write here..
Fake life? Well...before I start to let out all of my thoughts in this post, I would like to tell all of you that I'm just trying to write what's on my mind..

Well...used to do the fake smile when I was about 13/ 14 years old...well....you know..err...you take your camera and hold it way up high...above your head and smile with your eyes wide open so that you look cute like in the anime cartoons..sort of..



Well...I admit..it does made you look kind of cute....but...a fake kind of cute..why?

Because you only show your face not in a real view..I mean..not the eye-to eye view..in other words...you're not showing your real self! You're faking your look just so you get praises and compliments from other people..but...what's the point of getting compliments when you know it was fake?

Anyways...beauty is crucial for females like us...but..it is not that important compared to personality. What I'm trying to say is...what's the point of having a pretty face when you're rude to others?

For school students..beauty is not so important compared to the importance of being an excellent student in school. Trust me, people will respect you more if have the brains! Yeah!! The brains, guys...the brains!! :D

Well, the moral of the story, its not the looks that matters...its the inside that matters (wallaweh!!)..

All right..that all for today..see ya! :D

p/s = but that doesn't mean that you didn't have to care about wearing the proper and CLEAN clothes..you must look good so people could get a good impression on you! :)

Tiada ulasan: