Ahad, Julai 07, 2013

After some moments.. :P

Assalamualaikum and good day, peeps! Yeah...it's been a lomg time since the last time I posted on this blog (like always....hehe... :P) Because there are so many things to do after receiving my SPM results..

Maybe onwards I'll try to post something about school (study tips, stress managing tips, etc.) or post-SPM stuff (like what to do? how to use your free time?) or about some interviews that I've attended (LOL...I only applied JPA and MAINS..haha..)

IN SYAA ALLAH...

Where do I study now? 

Let's just say that I haven't even start yet! Haha...I just finished my preparation that was held by MAINS..it's called Program Intensif Timur Tengah [PITT] at Pusat Dakwah Islamiah, Paroi together with the other 40 students. We stayed there for 1 month and 1 week and we didn't even allowed to go home! Haha..but eventually..PITT is awesome!! We actually have a lot our programs outdoors than indoors (imagine that we only stayed in pusat dakwah on the 2nd and 3rd week! The rest? Well, we're on the road! :D)

I'll tell about it later in syaa Allah..

You got MAINS? Timur Tengah? We're you going? 

Well..at first I would like to say Alhamdulillah..it's a blessing form Allah SWT...and in syaa Allah...I will further my studies in the Al-Azhar University in Cairo,Egypt in dentistry..do pray for me..and us PITT students.. :)

Okay...there are so many things to be told..but I can't tell all them in this post...so wait until the next post..ok? :)

p/s = when will I have time to update this thing like the old days.. :(


Tiada ulasan: