Isnin, Disember 13, 2010

Yay! I've been tagged...again!

Assalamualaikum. How are you today? I was just been tagged by ♥ cikcahya ♥ ..wow...never thought of that...thank you so much! :D

Ok..lets get started..

Rules: Once you've been tagged ,you're supposed to write a note with 100 TRUTH about you.At the end,choose 25 people to be tagged .You have to tag the person who tagged you .Tagged means " I'm interested in knowing what your 100 truth are"
(Note: This entry is going to be really, really long..)

1. Real name : Nurul Nazifa binti Azmi
2. Nickname : Nazifa, Efa, Nazi :p
3. Zodiac sign: Cancer
4. Male of Female : Female :)
5. Elementary school : Sek. Keb. Taman Seri Pagi
6. High school : SMK Seri Pagi (present)
7. College : Not now..still in high school.. :D
8. Hair colour : Do I have to?
9. Tall or short : My aunt says I'm tall.. :D
10. Sweat or jeans : Both? :D
11. Phone or Camera : I like both of them! :D
12. Health freak : No.
13. Orange or apple : Apple! :D
14. Do you have a crush on someone? : Hmm..
15. Eat or drink : Both of them.. :)
16. Piercings : No..I hate piercings!
17. Pepsi or Coke : None... :)


HAVE YOU EVER..


1. Been in an airplane : Yes! :)
2. Been in a relationship : I'm too young to think about that.. :D
3. Been in a car accident : Twice.. :D
4. Been in a fist fight : No.. :D


FIRST AND LAST..


1. First household chores : Wash the dishes.. :D
2. First best friend : A friend from elementary school..
3. First award : I got no.3 in class when I was in Year 1 (elementary school) ;)
4. First crush: ZzZzZzZzZzZz...
5. First word : I don't know (literally..I don't know..)
6. First section : What section? :D
7. Last person you talk to in person : My next door neighbour.. :p
8. Last person you texted : My next door neighbour...:D
9. Last person you watched a movie with : My parents.. :D
10. Last food you ate : Noodle soup..
11. Last movie you watched : Well..the last time I watched a movie was in 1999! So..I don't remember what was the title of the movie... :d
12. Last song you listen to : Made a mark - Seven8six..
13. Last thing you bought : Seriously..I forget.. :D
14. Last person you hugged : My little brother.. :D

FAVOURITE..

1. Food : My mom and dad's cooking.. :D
2. Drink : Grape juice! :)
3. Bottoms : What bottoms?
4. Flower : Hibiscus and Morning Glory.. :D
5. Animal : Cats and Rabbits! (n_n)
6. Colour : Blue, White, Green, Red..
7. Movie : Cicakman..hihi... :p
8. Subject : All subjects.. :D

(Put an X in the bracket if yes)
  1. [] falling in love with someone.
  2. [] celebrate Halloween
  3. [] had your heart broken
  4. [] went over the minutes/ texts on your cellphone
  5. [] had someone question my sexual orientation
  6. [] got pregnant
  7. [] had an abortion
  8. [x] did something i regret
  9. [] broke a promise
  10. [x] hide a secret
  11. [] pretend to be happy
  12. [x] met someone who changed your life
  13. [] pretend to be sick
  14. [] left the country
  15. [x] try something you normally wouldn'ttry and liked it
  16. [x] cried over the silliest thing
  17. [] ran a mile
  18. [] when to the beach with your bestfriend
  19. [] got into an argument with your friend
  20. [] hated someone
  21. [] stayed single for a whole year
CURRENTLY..

1. Eating : None.. :)
2. Drinking: A glass of skyjuice.. :)
3. Listening to: The sound from my brother's computer game.. :)
4. Sitting or laying: Sitting.. :D
5. Plan for today: Its already 10.02 p.m now..
6. Waiting: For PMR result!

YOUR FUTURE..

1. Want kids: ZzZzZz...I'm too young to think about this.. :D
2. Want to get married: Wallahualam...
3. Career: Wallahualam...

WHICH IS MORE ATTRACTIVE (CHOOSE ONE)..

1. Lips or Eyes: Eyes..haha! ;p
2. Shorter or Taller: Taller? Maybe..haha!
3. Romantic or Spontaneus: Spontaneus
4. Nice stomach or Nice Arms: Nice arms..haha! I want to be strong!
5. Hook-up or Relationship: I don't know..
6. Looks or Personality: Personality...

HAVE YOU EVER..

1. Lost glasses / contacts: No...but this is my 5th glasses..hehe..
2. Snuck out of a house: No.. :D
3. Held a gun / knife for self defence: No..
4. Killed somebody: NO!!! :D
5. Broken someone's heart: If I did..I'm so sorry! :(
6. Been in love: Haha! Funny question... :D
7. Cried when someone died: Yes...:(

DO YOU BELIEVE IN..

1. Yourself: 85%..maybe..
2. Miracles: Everything happens with Allah's will..
3. Love at first sight: Hahaha!
4. Heaven: Yes! yes! yes!
5. Santa Claus: Nope..
6. Superstition: Nonsense!
7. Kiss on a first date: Cannot! It is haram! Hehe..

TRUTHFULLY..

1. Is there a person you want to be with right now: Yes..
2. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes..
3. Do you believe in God: 100% yes! I believe in Allah SWT..
4. Post as 100 truths: Yes..

(Note: For the "25 person to be tagged", well...better watch your chatbox..because I'm coming for you! :D)

Tiada ulasan: